The Mark Paul Bowker Memorial Prize
Whereas a sum of money has been given to the University by the family of the late Mark Paul Bowker for the purpose of establishing a prize in his memory, it is hereby provided that:
- There shall be a prize to be called ‘The Mark Paul Bowker Memorial Prize’.
- The prize shall be available for award each year.
- The prize shall be $2,500 or such other amount as the Faculty shall from time to time determine.
- The prize shall be awarded to the student in the degree of Bachelor of Agricultural Sciences obtaining the highest aggregate mark in the subjects Professional Skills in Agricultural Science III and Research Methodology in Agricultural Science III.
- If two or more students eligible for the prize obtain equal aggregates in the specified subjects then the prize shall be shared equally among them.
- These rules may be varied from time to time by the Faculty in consultation with the Bowker family but the title and purpose of the prize shall not be changed.
|2000||Haydn Kuchel||2001||Giles Nolan Oster|
|2002||Henry Aberdein Harvey||2003||Susan Jane Pederick|
|2004||Stephen John Lee||2005||Christian Paul Preuss|
|2006||Casey Shaye Pfeiffer||2007||Keith Bolto|
|2008||Helen Marie Golder||2009||Rhiannon Kate Schilling|
|2010||Sasha Bolding||2011||Lachlan Ryves Parker|
|2012||Shin Huey Lim||2013||Abbie Susan Pens|
|2014||Lisa Ann Rohrlach||2015||Adrianna McEwin Rudi|
Melissa Ann McCallum