The Brokenwood Wines Pty. Ltd. Prize
Brokenwood Wines Pty. Ltd. having undertaken to provide a prize for a student in the degree of Bachelor of Oenology, the following rules are hereby made:
- The prize shall be known as ‘The Brokenwood Wines Pty. Ltd. Prize’.
- The prize, $700 plus the opportunity of a vintage position at Brokenwood Wines Pty. Ltd. at the commencement of the fourth year of the course, will be available for award each year.
- The prize will be awarded to the student obtaining the highest aggregate mark in the second year of the degree of Bachelor of Science (Viticultural Science) but is enrolled in their third year in Bachelor of Oenology.
- No award will be made unless the Faculty is satisfied that there is a candidate of sufficient merit.
- These rules may be varied from time to time by the Faculty in consultation with the Company but the title and purpose will not be changed.
|2000||Russell Trevor Burns||2001||Krystyna Marie Smith|
|2002||Geoffrey Mark Alexander||2003||Matthew John Zadow|
|2004||Ellena Sophia King||2005||Stuart John Rusted|
|2006||Rauri Chisholm Donkin||2007||Vanesa Michelle Robson|
|2008||Gregory Michael Lane||2009||Brett Matthew Smith|
|2010||Lauren Aisla Hansen||2011||Stuart James Mcculloch|
|2012||Crystal Wu||2013||Bryan Maxwell Jones|
|2014||Simon Mussared||2015||Christopher Robert Plummer|
|2016||Lukas John Papagiannis|