The CM Donald Prize in Agronomy
The late Emeritus Professor CM Donald, C.B.E., F.A.A., Waite Professor of Agronomy from 1954 to 1973, bequeathed to the University of Adelaide the sum of $2,000 for the purpose of providing an Award within the Faculty of Sciences, and this sum being supplemented by the Faculty to bring the total sum to $2,500, the following rules are hereby made:
- The award shall be known as "The CM Donald Prize in Agronomy".
- The prize shall be available for award each year.
- The value of the prize shall be $650, or such other amount as the University shall from time to time determine provided that the value of the prize does not exceed the annual distribution of interest available from the Endowment Fund.
- The prize shall be awarded to the student in the final year of the program for the Degree of Bachelor of Agricultural Sciences who, in the opinion of the School of Agriculture, Food & Wine, is the best student in agronomy and is of sufficient merit.
- The award shall be made by the School of Agriculture, Food & Wine, which shall receive advice from the Department of Agricultural Sciences.
- If two or more students eligible for the prize are of equal merit, then the prize shall be shared equally among them.
- These rules may be varied from time to time in a manner consistent with the University’s legal obligations and policies.
|2000||Therese Marie McBeath||2001||Giles Nolan Oster|
|2002||Alissa Jade Linklater||2003||Not Awarded|
|2004||Tristan Mark Baldock||2005||Samuel Peter Trengrove|
|2006||Michael Douglas Lines||2007||Joshua John Lade|
|2008||Kenton Dean Porker||2009||Katherine Elizabeth Dunsford|
|2010||Maximilian Leo Baka-Koch||2011||Lachlan Ryves Parker|
|2012||Stefan George Schmitt||2013||Abbie Susan Pens|
|2014||Lisa Ann Rorhrlach||2015||Adrianna McEwin Rudi|