The D.B. Adam Memorial Prize
Whereas a committee of former students and friends of the late David Bonar Adam, B.Ag.Sc., has raised the sum of $600 and given it to the University for the purpose of establishing a memorial prize, the following rules are hereby made:
- The prize shall be called "The D.B. Adam Memorial Prize" and shall be available annually.
- It shall consist of the sum of $200, or such other sum as the Faculty may from time to time determine.
- It shall be awarded to the undergraduate student in the Bachelor of Science (Agricultural Science) course who, in the opinion of the Faculty of Sciences, is the best student in plant pathology and is of sufficient merit.
- If in any year the Faculty considers that no candidate is of sufficient merit no award shall be made.
- These rules may be varied from time to time by the Faculty, but the title and purpose of the prize shall not be changed.
|2000||Suzanne Faye Colmagro||2001||Tara Sallows|
|2002||Carol Walker||2003||Matthew Scott Rodda|
|2004||Jenna Del Currie||2005||Amanda Joy Benger|
|2006||Tiffany Megan Barlow||2007||Adam Hall|
|2008||Not Awarded – Prize Under Review||2009||Not Awarded - No Student Of Sufficient Merit|
|2010||Li Wen Cheah||2011||Not Awarded - No Student Of Sufficient Merit|
|2012||John Angas Swincer||2013||Daniel Joseph Grilli|
|2014||Danrui Wu||2015||Hannah Rebecca Kate Mikaljo|