The EJ and EI Graham Prize
In 1996, Messrs Robin, Peter and Duncan Graham and their families donated $5,000 to the University to establish a prize in recognition of the life-long interest in education of their parents, Elgin Joseph and Eunice Isabella Graham.
The following rules now apply:-
- There shall be a prize called ‘The EJ and EI Graham Prize in Plant Nutrition’.
- The prize shall be available for award each year.
- The prize shall be $400 or such other amount as the University shall from time to time determine provided that the value of the prize does not exceed the annual distribution of interest available from the Endowment Fund.
- The prize shall be awarded to the student obtaining the highest mark in the course Soil and Plant Nutrition III in the degree of Bachelor of Agricultural Sciences, Bachelor of Viticulture and Oenology or Bachelor of Science.
- If two or more students eligible for the prize obtain equal marks in Soil and Plant Nutrition III then the prize shall be shared equally among them.
- The University may vary the rules from time to time in a manner consistent with the University's legal obligations and policies.
Approved by Deputy Vice Chancellor & Vice President (Academic) 13 December 2016
|1996||Sarah Jocelyn Townsend
|1997||Justin Trevor Tiller &
Philip James Watters
|1998||Dale Mayer (B.Sc.)||1999||Suzanne Faye Colmagro|
|2000||David James Gallot||2001||Thomas Alexander Phillips|
|2002||Claire Louise Daniel &
Giles Nolan Oster
|2003||Matthew Scott Rodda|
|2004||Jennifer Mary Behenna||2005||Christian Paul Preuss|
|2006||Helen Erica Degraaf||2007||Keith Bolto|
|2008||Kenton Dean Porker||2009||Rhiannon Kate Schilling|
|2010||Joshua Boden Cooper &
Wayne Roger Mattschoss
|2011||Lachlan Ryves Parker|
|2012||John Angas Swincer||2013||Daniel Joseph Grilli|
|2014||Danrui Wu||2015||Hannah Rebecca Kate Mikaljo|
|2016||William Charles Yelland Fairlie|