The Kenneth T. Hardy Memorial Scholarship
Accolade Wines, being pleased to assist in the education of young people in the wine industry, has established a scholarship to this end. It is hereby provided that:
- There shall be a Scholarship to be called ‘The Kenneth T. Hardy Memorial Scholarship’.
- The Scholarship shall be available for award each year.
- The value of the Scholarship shall be $1,000.
- The Scholarship shall be awarded to the student who has performed best in the first year of the Bachelor of Science (Viticultural Science) who is enrolled in the second year of the program.
- If two or more students eligible for the Scholarship obtain equal aggregates in the first year of the course, the Scholarship shall be shared equally between them.
- These rules may be varied from time to time by the Faculty in consultation with Accolade Wines but the title and purpose will not be changed.
|2000||Peter John Jackson &
Tobias William Wallace
|2001||Joanne Ngaire Brady|
|2002||Matthew John Zadow||2003||Michael Matthew Colagrossi|
|2004||Stuart John Rusted||2005||Scott Michael Zecchin|
|2006||Vanessa Michelle Robson||2007||Brooke Tegan Howell|
|2008||Mitchell Oldfield Flint||2009||Lauren Aisla Hansen|
|2010||Stuart James Mcculloch||2011||Crystal Wu|
|2012||Bryan Maxwell Jones||2013||Sacha Clifton|
|2014||Christopher Plummer||2015||Ziyu Ding|