The St.Halletts Prize For Excellence In Bachelor of Oenology and the Bachelor of Science (Viticultural Science)
The Lion Nathan Wine Group having undertaken to provide a prizes for a student in the Bachelor of Oenology and the Bachelor of Science (Viticultural Science), the following rules are hereby made:
- The prize will be known as ‘St Hallett's Prize’.
- The prize, a cellar of wines from the sponsor’s portfolio to the value of $500 will be available for each award each year.
- The prize will be awarded to the candidate who, on completing the Bachelor of Oenology and for the student on completing the Bachelor of Science (Viticultural Science), is in the opinion of the Faculty the most distinguished of the graduating students.
- No award will be made unless the Faculty is satisfied there is a candidate of sufficient merit.
- These rules may be varied from time to time by the Faculty after discussion with the donor but the title and purpose of the prize will not be changed.
|2000||Freya Alice Hohnen||2001||Christopher John Day|
|2002||Toby Alexander Stephens||2003||Peter John Jackson|
|2004||Penny Louise Jones||2005||Matthew John Zadow|
|2006||Ellena Sophia Anne King||2007||Stuart John Rusted|
|2008||Rauri Chisholm Donkin||2009||Vanessa Michelle Robson|
|2010||Gregory Michael Lane||2011||Brett Matthew Smith|
|2012||Lauren Aisla Hansen||2013||Stuart James Mcculloch|
|2014||Daniel Joseph Grilli||2015||Bryan Maxwell Jones|