Useful Resources for Legume Growers
Has your inoculation worked this year?
Do you need to inoculate in future?
New fact sheets are being developed to guide growers about the method, tips on what adequate nodulation looks like, and troubleshooting poor nodulation.
- Grower Guides to Assessing Legume Nodulation
- FS1 Murray Mallee, South Australia & NSW Mallee
- FS1 Upper Eyre Peninsula, South Australia
- FS2 Lower Eyre Peninsula, South Australia
- FS2 Wimmera and Victorian Mallee
- FS3 Mid-north of South Australia
- FS3 Yorke Peninsula, South Australia
- FS4 Gippsland, Victoria
- FS4 Kangaroo Island, South Australia
- FS4 South-east of South Australia and South-west of Victoria
- FS4 Tasmania
- FS5 North Central / Northeast Victoria
- FS5 Riverina
Towards solving the problem of poor nodulation of beans on acid soils
Inoculation with Rhizobia
- Liquid in-furrow inoculation of grain legumes
- Inoculating Legumes: a practical guide
- Inoculating Legumes: The Back Pocket Guide
- Fact Sheet: Rhizobial inoculants
- Nodulation Assessment Guide
inoculationand nitrogen fixation: 5 practical examples
28 pagebooklet, NSW Department of Primary Industries 2015
Nitrogen Management on Farm and the Economic Benefits of Inoculation
- Managing Legume and Fertiliser N for Northern Grains Cropping
- Nitrogen fixation and N benefits of chickpeas and
fababeans in northern farming systems.