Agricultural Education Symposium
Register your Interest by 28/02/2018
Registration and Abstract Submission open in March
Thursday 21st & Friday 22nd June 2018
Waite Campus, The University of Adelaide
Agricultural Education Symposium: Growing the Future
Papers and poster sessions will be aligned to the themes listed below:
- Developing curriculum for teaching precision agriculture (and big data management on farm).
- Work integrated learning
- Inquiry-oriented approaches for interdisciplinary learning
- Achieving graduate outcomes using blended and online learning in agriculture and related disciplines
- Co-creation of assessment and curriculum with agriculture students and industry
- Any other agricultural education matters
The Symposium will also have a panel discussion with students and industry to explore what agricultural education should look like in the future. The Tertiary Agricultural Educator of the Year 2018 will be presented at the Symposium Dinner.