For Current Postgraduate Students
Welcome to the School’s HDR webpage. This page provides useful guidance and links on the administrative procedures to manage the early stages of your candidature. It includes the current and historical Handbooks, and links to various AGC forms, plus other useful links.
2016 Postgraduate Symposium prize winners (L-R): Lieke van der Hulst, Laura Wilkinson, Matthew Aubert, Erandi Hewawasam, Brendan Brown, James Walter, Bart van Gansbeke
- Handbook for postgraduate (HDR) students and supervisors
- Candidature Management Workshop
- Slides from the most recent "Candidature Management" presentation.
These files will give you an indication of the things covered for new HDR students in the School.
- Core Component of Structured Program (CCSP)
- Major Review of Progress
- Useful Links
- Postgraduate Association for Waite Students (PAWS), Download: information sheet
- Use of School Vehicles Guidelines
- AGC forms
- International Conference Guidelines
- Application to use School funds for international travel
- Interstate or international travel notification
- Field trip notification
- Demonstrating in undergraduate classes
- Data records and storage policy
- Career and Research Skills Training (CaRST)